These Hoisin tacos are easy weeknight dinner when you’re busy. These can be made in less than 30 minutes. Please note that hoisin sauce is usually vegan but please read the label, just in case. These are flavorful and add a flair to any taco tuesday!
- 1 can chickpeas (or for homemade a 16 oz mason jar)
- 4 tbsp spoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- Add the water to a non-stick pan.
- Add the chickpeas then the hoisin sauce.
- Saute frequently on medium heat , for about 5-10 minutes or until the chickpeas are toasted.
- 4 kale leaves
- 2 tsp tahini
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 tsp water
- ¼ tsp garlic powder, optional
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and massage for about 2 minutes, or until the kale is wilted.
- 6 tortillas (flour, corn or romaine leaves)
- 2 radishes, sliced
- ¼ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 slices of onion, optional
- Vegan sour cream, optional
- Lime wedges, optional
- Add desired about of chickpeas to each tortilla.
- Add suggested topping (under “everything else”)