A little while back, I shared a recipe for BBQ Cauli-Chick’n Bites. They are amazing paired with mac & Cheese or any rice dish. I decided to add these to sliders but feel free to grab a long roll and add a few pieces at a time. The sliders are a great options for kids to enjoy, at a party, lunch or dinner option. Feel free to add fries or chips on the side to accompany these babies!
What you’ll need:
- Slide buns (careful, some are not vegan)
- BBQ Cauli-Chick’n Bites (Recipe here. Video here)
- Slaw (easy recipe below or Store bought)
- 2 cups slaw
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 tbsp plant mylk
- 1 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt, or to taste
- Add all of the above ingredients to a bowl, except for the slaw.
- Mix well, taste for salt then add the slaw.
- Toast the buns, if desired, according to package instructions.
- Add one piece of BBQ Chick’n then top with slaw.
- Add the top bun & enjoy!