The Pumpkin Spice craze is everywhere! Funny thing, Pumpkin Spice is available year around. Sure, you’d have to make it yourself but who doesn’t love a good DIY!? Keeping up with autumn’s trend, I present to you, Pumpkin-Spiced Sweet Potatoes! Personally, I love, love, love almond butter. I might actually eat too much of it! Almond butter tastes great in this recipe. If you have an allergy, don’t fret! You can substitute the Almond Butter with Sun Butter! I am convinced your kids will love it and people around you will wonder what you are eating!
2-4 serving, depending on hungry and pairing item
- 2 Large sweet Potatoes
- ¼ cup almond butter or sun butter*, divided
- 3 tbsp mylk, or more (**see note2)
- 1.5 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 pinch taste, to taste
*Note: I used raw almond butter nut feel free to use any other nut butter (peanut, cashew, etc.)
**Note2: Add desired amount of mylk. Depending on the but butter used the amount of mylk may vary. Careful not to make the mixture too runny!
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes, or more
- 2 tbsp bee pollen
- 2 tbsp chives
- 1 pich sea salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp coconut bacon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and prick the potatoes with a fork then place on a baking sheet with parchment paper, bake for 40-60 minutes (depending on the size of your potatoes).
- Once done, split lengthwise then drizzle the pumpkin spiced nut butter and sprinkle salt on top. Top with recommended or desired toppings. Enjoy!