I seriously love these no-bake bites! They are so easy to make and take away my sweet tooth with no guilt. I don’t know about you, but I was the kid who would eat the cookie dough right from the package and licked the cake batter out of the bowl! Later in life, you find out that eating raw cookie dough is not such a good idea because of the raw eggs in it & your world is turn upside down. Yikes! Until now. Here is a completely plant based version of cookie dough that you can eat without the worry. These Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites are such a convenient, healthy mid-day snack. I also like these as an after dinner snack with a cup of tea.
If you like these & love cinnamon, you must also try my other recipe for No Bake Crunchy Cinnamon Protein Balls!
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup oats
- 6 mejool dates, pitted
- 3 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp raw coconut nectar (or maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla, optional
Optional Coating Ingredients
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Hemp seeds
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- With a teaspoon, scoop up the mixture and with moist hands roll into a ball.
- Next, roll in coconut to coat outside of the balls, if using.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to harden. Or 15 minutes in the freezer (but don’t forget about them!).