Making your own veggie burger is not as hard as you think. For this Jalapeno Red Bean Burger, you just have to let the blender/food processor do most of the work! There are easy step-by-step directions (with pictures!). If you are wondering about that sauce on top, it’s my Burger Sauce! Check out the recipe. It’s not hard, I promise. 🙂
- ½ small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 jalapeno pepper, remove seeds (optional)
- 1 small handful cilantro, (stems ok!)
- 1 can red beans, drained & rinsed
- ½ tsp ground mustard, oregano &paprika
- 1/8- ¼ tsp cumin
- ¼ salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp organic ketchup
- 1 tbsp olive (for cooking)
- Burger Sauce (Recipe here!)
1.In a food processor first blend the onion, garlic, jalapeno and cilantro. Remove the ingredients and add to a mixing bowl.
- Toast a slice of gluten-free toast for each person having a burger.
- Top the toast with a few spinach leaves then the patty and burger sauce.