- Soba noodles
- Coconut oil
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- 15 sun dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, white & green parts (divided)
- 1 medium broccoli crown
- 4 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ bunch fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 small handful of coconut flakes (optional)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- Cook the soba noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat add the coconut oil, garlic, white parts of the scallions, red peppers and sundried tomatoes. Let cook for about 5 minutes.
- Now add the broccoli and tamari. Stir together and let cook for 1 more minute.
- Now add the tamari and coconut milk. Once the milk begins to boil add the basil, half of the green onion and the soba noodles.
- Stir together, turn off the heat and add half of the green parts of the onion.
- Serve hot.
- Upon serving, add a sprinkle of the remaining green onion parts, coconut and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Enjoy with a leafy green salad.