Mediterranean and Greek food are my favorite! There is a fresh, flavorful element to it all that I cannot get enough of! With my new found love for Brussel sprouts, this combo to dynamite. This recipe is great as a side dish for you next dinner. I hope you love it as much as I do!
Roasted Brussel Sprouts Ingredients
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toss Brussel sprouts in olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes-until golden.
- Turn off the oven. Top roasted Brussel sprouts with feta and walnuts, if desired.