Sauces pretty much make a dish. There’s fettuccini ALFREDO, Spaghetti MANIARA, Chips & SALSA, Mac & CHEESE, Salad DRESSING, Sweet potato & TAHINI… Just to name a few! Case and point, most things taste better with some kind of sauce or condiment. Right?!
Originally, I made this wrap with just veggies and cheese. It was good but I left like I could make it better- and I did! This mustard dill sauce was genius, if I do say so myself! I figured since I used old bay, dill was the most appropriate herb of choice. This sauce really gives this wrap a POW! You know, that little kick our mouths screams for. Enjoy!
Serving size: Makes 2 Wraps.
Mustard Dill Sauce
Mustard Dill Sauce Ingredients
- 1 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp organic ketchup
- 1 tsp water
- ¼ tsp dill
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- ½ tsp old bay seasoning
- 1 tsp parsley
Mustard Dill Sauce Instructions
- Mix all contents in a bowl and set aside.
TIP: Extra sauce can be reserved in the refrigerator for later use!
Old Bay Roasted Pepper Wrap
Old Bay Roasted Pepper Wrap Ingredients
- 2 brown rice wrap
- 1 tsp coconut oil (or olive oil)
- 2 bell pepper, roughly chopped (red, green, orange or yellow)
- 1 small-medium red onion, cut in chunks
- 4-6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 sprinkle old bay seasoning
- 1 sprinkle ground mustard
- 2 slices of vegan/vegetarian cheese (optional)
Old Bay Roasted Pepper Wrap Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a baking sheet lined with greased aluminum foil or parchment paper, place the veggies. Liberally sprinkle the ground mustard and old bay seasoning.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Let the veggies cool down until cool to touch.
4. Grease a large pan with a bit of coconut oil. Turn on the stove to medium-low temperature. Spread half of the sauce on the tortilla.
5. If using cheese, add on top of the spread then assemble half of the veggies inside he wrap. Add the assembled tortillas to the pan. Cook 5-7 minutes, per side- until both sides golden.